Welcome to The Little House, our completely renovated home in the heart of Historic East Nashville. Our 645 sq ft guest home sits behind the main house on the property however is completely detached to ensure privacy. We are dog- friendly. It has been updated from the flooring to the studs- even a new roof within the past year and is ready to welcome you to Nashville for stays of 30+ days.
- Walkable Location (restaurants, groceries, necessities)
- Popular, Safe Area
- Onsite Parking
- Full Kitchen
- Onsite Washer/ Dryer
- Mins by car: Downtown, Hospitals, Highway & Airport.
- Corporate Housing
- Relocation to Nashville
- Extended Stays
- Temporary Housing
- Clinical Rotations
- Traveling Nurses
**Due to local laws we cannot accept any stays less than 30 days under any circumstances. We highly suggest contacting us to discuss your situation prior to booking. To comply with TN State law we must also charge a 9.25% sales tax on top of rent for any stay of 89 consecutive days or less. Stays of 90+ consecutive days do not incur the sales tax charge.**
More About Our Home:
This home earns its name from the prior owner and our amazing neighbors, who have adoringly referred to it as the little house over the years. It was converted from a garage to an apartment home back in the late 1950s/ early 1960s and has provided a happy place to stay for many. We pay homage to the time period it was “born” as the little house mid- century design and pops of color throughout. You’ll love The Little House because of its:
- Enjoy a place where you can feel nestled away and at home while inside but step out the front door and walk to necessities and some of Nashville’s best food, coffee & drinks in 5-10 minutes. – Walkable location (grocery stores & other necessities + restaurants, bars, shopping, events)
- Popular, safe neighborhood with awesome neighbors
- Less than 5 minutes to highway access
- 10-15 minutes by car to: Downtown Nashville (Broadway, Nissan Stadium, The Ryman, Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, Ascend Amphitheater), Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, Lipscomb University & the Nashville International Airport.
- Central location to Nashville area hospitals: Vanderbilt University Medical Center, St. Thomas Hospitals, TriStar Centennial Medical Centers
- Dedicated patio area with outdoor curtains and patio lights
- Gas grill/ bbq
- Private entrance
- Free, onsite parking via alley way for up to 2 vehicles
AMENITIES & NECESSITIES:
- Free WIFI
- All utilities included
- Washer & dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with full- sized appliances- even a dishwasher
- Multi-use coffee pot
- Tea kettle
- TV with HDTV antenna (no cable) and Roku for Netflix, Hulu & more
- DVD player & variety of DVDs
- Record player and records
- Dedicated work space
- Keyless entry with unique door code
- Professionally cleaned between each guest stay- even the comforters!
Come stay awhile and let The Little House be your home while in Nashville. Contact us today about renting!
- Due to local laws, this home can only be rented for a minimum of 30+ days at a time. Under no circumstances can we accommodate anything less than a 30 day+ rental agreement.
- To comply with TN State law we must also charge a 9.25% sales tax on top of rent for any stay of 89 consecutive days or less. Stays of 90+ consecutive days do not incur the sales tax charge.
- We are typically unable to accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts, however please meassage us if your stay is dependent on arriving or departing on a Satruday.
- You will be asked to sign a standard rental agreement in addition to accepting the house rules upon booking.
- When reserving your extended stay, the first 30 days rent + sales tax (if applicable) are due at the time of booking along with the security deposit, cleaning fee and signed rental agreement. Each consecutive month’s rent is due upon the monthly renewal date each month. Example: If your move-in date is the 15th of the month, your payments will be due the 15th of the month each month thereafter. All monthly payments will include sales tax if applicable.
- This is a full home, private space rental home used exclusively as a furnished, extended stay rental. However, there is a detached home in the front of the property that is used as a short- term, vacation rental (stays under 30 days). It’s rare you will bump into one another as you have separate parking and living areas however the back patio of the The Little House does face the back patio of the front home.
- The backyard is shared with the main home and is not fenced in.
- The main entrance to The Little House is via the back alley. Parking is also located in dedicated spaces just off of the back alley.
- Because this home is detached, we are unable to have cable. We do, however have an HDTV antenna, smart TV and DVD player (and of course, WIFI).
- Guests under the age of 21+ are more than welcome however we do ask that they are accompanied by parents or guardians at all times for their own safety
- Pets: We love and welcome potty trained dogs that get along with other dogs at The Little House (we welcome dogs at the other house on the property and our neighbors have a dog, too). There is a fee of $5/ day/ dog – up to 2 dogs per stay with the following conditions:
- Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring them
- Avoid having them on the furniture or keep furniture covered with blankets/covers brought by you
- Utilize the pet waste bags we have provided and pick up after your pets once they have done their business outdoors. Please dispose of this in the pet waste receptacle located outside the back of the home
- We do not allow any other pets, reptiles, or anything non-human with a heart beat.
- If you have a unique circumstance, please discuss with us first.
The Little House is located in hip, historic East Nashville. It is walking distance or a short drive to everything you may need (or want) during your time in Nashville: hospitals, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, music, grocery stores, drug store, shopping, fitness studios, greenway, golf course, breweries, cleaners (though we have onsite washer/ dryer) and even a hair salon!
Minutes by car from key Nashville destinations & other popular neighborhoods:
- Downtown Nashville / Broadway (2.5 mi)
- Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt Medical Center (5.5 mi)
- TriStar Medical Centers (4.6 mi+ depending on location)
- St Thomas Medical Centers (7mi + depending on location)
- Belmont University (7 mi)
- Lipscomb University (8.4 mi)
- Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennessee Titans and CMA Music Festival (2 mi)
- Ascend Amphitheater (2.5 mi)
- Bridgestone Arena (3 mi)
- Music City Convention Center (3 mi)
- Nashville International Airport (10 mi)
- The Gulch Neighborhood (4 mi)
- 12 South Neighborhood (7 mi)
- Midtown (4.8 mi)
- Hillsboro Village (6 m)
- Germantown Neighborhood (3 mi)
- Close to highway access to venture to nearby towns like Franklin, Arrington Vineyards or Leiper’s Fork
Inquire & Book
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Pricing||01/01/2019 – 12/31/2020||30||$99.00|
|Master Bedroom||Queen||Queen size, memory foam matress.|
|Bedroom Setup as Living Area||Sleep Sofa||2nd bedroom is setup as the main living space with sofa that opens to a queen size mattress.|