Welcome to Lunar Beach Bungalow! Our Cocoa Beach home is just 2.5 blocks to beach access, featuring:
Central to: Downtown Cocoa Beach, Kennedy Space Center, Port Canaveral, Cocoa Village & more. Cocoa Beach is the closest beach to Orlando, Walt Disney World Orlando & Universal Studios Orlando.
- Easy walk to beach, local attractions, dining & more
- 2 king beds + 2 twin beds
- Great rocket launch viewing
- Free Parking
- Beach amenities
- Outdoor living
- Well- equipped kitchen
- Family & dog friendly
- SAVE on weekly stays
Welcome to Lunar Beach Bungalow – our 3 bedroom, 2 bath entire home rental is just a 2.5 block walk to the beach in Cocoa Beach. The front yard and nearby beach provide amazing views for launches and with plentiful beach and family amenities, we make traveling to and staying at the beach a breeze.
Our idyllic Florida-style home has 2 king beds and 2 twin beds amongst the bedrooms + an open living plan which includes comfortable lounge seating, a well equipped kitchen and dining space. Mid-century built, the home was remodeled in 2019 and has total “under air” space of 1,100 sq ft. The intentional layout and design make it incredibly comfortable and functional.
Enjoy outdoor living during your stay when you dine el fresco or lounge under the spacious screened and covered patio. Cookout using the large charcoal grill/ bbq while friends, family and even the dog partake in the outdoor games provided in our huge backyard.
Situated on the beach side of A1A in Cocoa Beach, you can walk to the beach and local attractions like Golf n Gator miniature golf, Aerial Adventures, groceries, restaurants, ice cream & more. The home (and beach at the end of the street) provide an amazing view for rocket launches, too! Enjoy all that Cocoa Beach and the Space Coast has to offer with Lunar Beach Bungalow as your home base.
We’re a husband/wife/son team and we’re here to make your stay a memorable one. We were born and raised on the Space Coast and after living away for 10 years, we’re once again locals! Having experienced this area as both tourists and locals, we have a unique perspective and have customized recommendations and planning tips to help you make the most of your time in Cocoa Beach!
— CENTRAL TO LOCAL ATTRACTIONS —
- Walkable to beach – 2.5 blocks to beach access
- Walkable (.1 mile ) to miniature golf, aerial adventures, go-karts and live gators!
- Walkable (.1 mile) to bike & beach rentals
- Less than 1 mile from Cocoa Beach Pier
- 2.5 miles to Port Canaveral
- 4 miles to Downtown Cocoa Beach
- 17 miles to Kennedy Space Center
— OUTDOOR LIVING —
- Spacious covered & screened in patio
- Outdoor dining table & conversation seating on screened patio
- Private backyard (partially fenced except front entrance)
- Outdoor lounge chairs in uncovered area for sunbathing
- Uncovered patio with charcoal grill/ bbq
— PLENTIFUL AMENITIES —
- Beach amenities: wagons, chairs, umbrellas, coolers, toys & water bottles
- Luxury Turkish beach towels & beach blankets (even kid beach towels)
- Family-friendly amenities like pack n play, high chair, children’s toys/ books & more
- Dog-friendly (w/ additional fee)
- Luxury Terry Turkish bath towels
- Variety of board games & outdoor games for adults and children
- Smart home enabled, including Echo dot ( Alexa) smart devices throughout for music, alarm or sleep sounds
- Reliable, High- Speed Free Wi- Fi
— COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL —
- Comfortable seating for your entire group, including 2 swivel rocking chairs (great with littles in tow)
- 55″ Smart TV in living room with access for streaming Amazon Prime video, Netflix, Hulu & basic cable
- Smart T Vs in each bedroom
- 2 King beds (memory foam mattresses)
- 2 Twin beds (memory foam mattresses)
- 2 Firm Pillows + 2 Soft Pillows per bed (4 total per bedroom)
- Blackout window curtains in all bedrooms
— WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN —
- Dinnerware & utensils
- Cookware & bakeware
- Coffee pot & coffee
- Tea kettle & tea
- Basic serving trays & serving flatware
- Children’s dinnerware & high chair
— ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOL —
- We utilize a licensed, professional cleaning company
- Antimicrobial mattress & pillow encasements
- Towels, blankets & ALL bed linens, including duvet covers are washed between each stay
** SAVE WHEN BOOKING A WEEKLY STAY (discount automatically applied) **
— Important Considerations… let’s be sure Lunar Beach Bungalow is the right fit for you and your group:
- Guests will be asked to sign a RENTAL AGREEMENT within 48 hours of booking (or immediately if arrival is within 48 hours of booking). If not signed, reservation will be canceled and considered a guest-initiated cancelation with applicable penalties.
- Only accessible via small step to main entrance.
- A vehicle is recommended to get around however there is quite a bit within walking distance (under 1 mile) as well as bike rentals available across the street.
- The home has a privacy fence that spans the entirety of 3 sides of the home however the 2 front entrances are open to allow for easy access to the screened patio + additional parking. There is no connection where the fence closes. This is important to remember for children and dogs.
- Our rates are dynamic which means that they change based on day of week, season, etc. Please enter your exact dates and guest and dog count to calculate pricing.
- Pets: We welcome POTTY TRAINED DOGS with a fee of $25/ day/ dog- up to 2 dogs per stay with these conditions:
- Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring them
- Avoid having them on the furniture or keep furniture covered with blankets/covers brought by you
- Utilize the pet waste bags we have provided and pick up after your pets once they have done their business
- We do not allow any other types of pets, reptiles, or anything else non-human. 🙂
- Our home is smart home enabled and has security & safety devices throughout. This includes the use of security cameras (EXTERIOR Only, NO interior) at the front door entrance & driveway + a noise monitoring device that transmits decibels only (no actual audio) + echo devices which are considered to be listening devices inside the home. The echo devices can be unplugged if you prefer.
- If you do not like nature or bugs, we suggest looking outside of Florida for your stay. This is the South and there is heat + warm water here. We take every precaution to prevent critters from making their way into the home (we regularly treat the interior and exterior of the home), however it is inevitable they will make their way in on occasion. Around the property it is quite possible you will see a variety of critters, snakes, mice and other wildlife. This is especially important to consider if you are bringing children and/ or dog(s)- or anyone with a strong dislike of such things. 🙂
The Lunar Beach Bungalow Cancelation Policy
- 100% refund if cancelled 31 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% refund if cancelled 8 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 0% refund if cancelled 7 days or less prior to the Check-in Date