Welcome to The Country Cottage, an updated 1920s home in the heart of Historic East Nashville. The 1,100 sq ft space is laced with vintage charm but complete with modern amenities. Our home just underwent updates in November, 2018. This combination, along with small touches throughout come together to make a big impact during your stay. You will even have your very own NASHVILLE MURAL inside the home offering the perfect backdrop for posing and creating memorable Music City memories!
As local hosts, we’ll provide guidance to help you experience Nashville like a local. Aside from the historic charm and local hosts, the top 5 reasons guests love our home are:
1) THE LOCATION
- Popular & safe neighborhood walkable to East Nashville restaurants, bars, coffee shops, shopping, grocery stores, necessities & more within 5-15 minutes
- 10-15 minutes by car to: Nissan Stadium (home of the Titans, CMA Fest), Downtown Nashville (Broadway, The Ryman, Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, Ascend Amphitheater), Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, Lipscomb University & the Nashville International Airport
- Central location to many Nashville events & attractions: concerts at Bridgestone Arena, Predators Games, Titans Games, Tin Pan South, Music City Rock N Roll Marathon, Steeplechase, CMA Festival, several Arts & Craft Shows, Live on the Green, Music City Midnight (NYE) and more.
2) OUTDOOR SPACE
- Front porch perfect for relaxing
- Outdoor dining table & chairs on back patio deck
- Free, onsite parking for up to 4 vehicles
3) OUR AMENITIES
- FREE WIFI
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Family-friendly amenities
- Dog- friendly
- Washer & dryer
- TV with streaming access to Netflix, Hulu & Amazon (+basic cable)
- DVD player & variety of DVDs for all ages
- Bluetooth speakers in each bedroom
- Sound machine in each bedroom
- Record player & records
- Work space
- Vanity space in each room
- Self- check in with keyless entry
- Professionally cleaned between each guest stay- even the comforters!
4) THE EXTRA TOUCHES
- Water & individually wrapped snacks for each guest upon arrival
- Coffee pot & coffee
- Tea kettle & tea
- Creamer & sugar
- Travel-size shampoo, conditioner & body wash for each guest
5) LOCAL SAVINGS
- We have partnered with local tour companies, restaurants, bars and more through our local short term rental association to get you discounts and save you $$HUNDREDS$$ during your stay. Choose our home and you will have access to these exclusive savings through our digital guidebook!
- Stay a week (7+ days) and receive 20% OFF!! NOTE: Prices calculate automatically when qualifying dates are selected)
** Book a week-long stay (or more) and receive a 20% discount (prices & discount calculated automatically when you select your dates).**
** We encourage you to check out the “IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS BEFORE BOOKING YOUR STAY” and “HOUSE RULES” notes at the bottom of this page prior to booking your stay at The Country Cottage to make sure it’s the right space for you.**
** For an early check-in/late check-out, we suggest booking the night prior to or after your arrival. To be considerate of other guests who are departing/ arriving we are unable to offer this otherwise. We are also happy to refer you to local luggage storage companies with discount codes if you are arriving earlier than standard check-in time or departing later than standard check-out time.**
The Country Cottage is located in hip, historic East Nashville. It is walking distance or a short drive to everything you may need (or want) during your time in Nashville: hospitals, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, music, grocery stores, drug store, shopping, fitness studios, greenway, golf course, breweries, cleaners (though we have onsite washer/ dryer) and even a hair salon!
Minutes by car from key Nashville destinations & other popular neighborhoods:
- Downtown Nashville / Broadway (2.5 mi)
- Belmont University (7 mi)
- Lipscomb University (8.4 mi)
- Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennessee Titans and CMA Music Festival (2 mi)
- Ascend Amphitheater (2.5 mi)
- Bridgestone Arena (3 mi)
- Music City Convention Center (3 mi)
- Nashville International Airport (10 mi)
- The Gulch Neighborhood (4 mi)
- 12 South Neighborhood (7 mi)
- Midtown (4.8 mi)
- Hillsboro Village (6 m)
- Germantown Neighborhood (3 mi)
- Close to highway access to venture to nearby towns like Franklin, Arrington Vineyards or Leiper’s Fork
- Only accessible via small flights of stairs (both front & back entrances)
- Our home will celebrate its 100th birthday in 2024. The front door, windows and walls are all original and to maintain the historic charm (and because we’re in a historic overlay), they’re staying. You may hear little creaks or notice little cracks and imperfections that you don’t see in the photos. This is part of the beauty and charm of a historic home in our opinion, however we like to make sure our guests are fully aware.
- There is no dishwasher in the home.
- The home is located on a bustling street with through traffic (we have our its popularity to thank for that). For this reason, you may hear street noise or passerbys from the living and front bedroom.
- There is a sleeper sofa in the living room that opens to a queen bed (sleeps up to 2). There is also a twin daybed with an addition twin trundle bed (sleeps up to 2). Please note that while we can accommodate 7 guests, there is only 1 bathroom in the home.
- Our rates are dynamic which means that they change based on day of week, season, etc. Please enter your exact dates and guest count to calculate pricing. We charge an extra guest fee of $15 per guest per night for any guest count over 4 (our max guest count is 7).
- Pets: We love and welcome potty trained dogs that get along with other dogs (we welcome dogs at the other house on the property and our neighbors have a dog, too). There is a fee of $15/ day/ dog- up to 2 dogs per stay with the following conditions:
- Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring them
- Avoid having them on the furniture or keep furniture covered with blankets/covers brought by you
- Utilize the pet waste bags we have provided and pick up after your pets once they have done their business outdoors. Please dispose of this in the pet waste receptacle located outside the back of the home.
- We do not allow any other pets, reptiles, or anything non-human with a heart beat.
- If you have a unique circumstance, please discuss with us first.
- Unfortunately, due to new Nashville laws, we are unable to accommodate trailers, RVs, boats or anything that is not a standard vehicle (car, truck, SUV, motorcycle) in our driveway or on the street around our home. If you are traveling with anything other than a vehicle that you need parking for, feel free to check with us and we’ll work with you to see if we can find alternate arrangements for parking it.
- We are in the South, y’all. Due to the climate, there are bugs here. We have regular pest control done inside and around the home and yard. You may see bugs while out and about the city, around the exterior of the home and every once in a blue moon one of these unsightly critters makes its way into the home despite our extreme efforts to avoid it. We hate them, too but unfortunately it is unavoidable. Should this occur during your stay, please notify us immediately and we’ll get our pest control provider out as quickly as they are available.
- Exterior Nest Cameras are in use at all times to ensure house rules. There are NO interior cameras or any cameras facing to the interior of the home. Please do not tamper with or unplug the cameras.
- Rental Agreement: You will be asked to sign a rental agreement once you have completed your booking.
- Age: Guests under the age of 21+ are more than welcome however the primary guest booking the reservation must be 21+ years of age AND staying for the entirety of the reservation (this is required by our local laws). We do ask that guests under the age of 21 are accompanied by the primary guest, parents or guardians at all times for their own safety.
- Family amenities: We have a High Chair and Pack N’ Play available for guest use. Please notify us at the time of booking if you plan to use these. We leave them offsite and will gladly bring them over for your stay but we must know in advance.
- Behavior: Please keep the Honky Tonkin and partyin’ on Broadway and not in the home our neighborhood, please. Nashville quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am daily.
- Occupancy: Due to the home size we do have to respect our maximum occupancy requirement of 7 guests.
- Signage and Decor: You may be coming to celebrate a special event and we’re happy to be a part of that. However, Nashville allows no signage or decor of any kind to be placed outside of the home. Feel free to decorate the interior as long as no decor or signage is visible from the exterior of the home. We also ask that you refrain from using tacks, pins or tape on the interior and remove any decor prior to leaving.
- Damage: We understand that accidents happen but please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned.
- Plumbing: We would like to avoid having a plumber come and crash your stay so please avoid flushing anything other than toilet paper down the toilet.
- Windows: Our windows are 100 years old. For safety we’ve made sure one window opens in each room. If there is a fire or other unlikely emergency, by all means open those windows. If not, we do ask that they remain closed at all times.
- Security: Please keep the front and back doors locked when in or leaving the home. We utilize Exterior Nest Security cameras for security. There are no interior cameras.
- Smoking: Smoking is ONLY on the front porch or outside the home, no smoking in the home.
- Kitchen: Please wash any items you use and return them to their rightful place in the home.
- Pets: We love and welcome potty trained dogs that get along with other dogs (we welcome dogs at the other house on the property and our neighbors have a dog, too). There is a fee of $15/ day/ dog (this will be sent as a price request via Airbnb resolution center once you’ve booked) – up to 2 dogs per stay. Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring them – Avoid having them on the furniture or keep furniture covered with blankets/covers brought by you – Utilize the pet waste bags we have provided and pick up after your pets once they have done their business outdoors. Please dispose of this in the pet waste receptacle located outside the back of the home. – We are unable to accommodate cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets or anything else that has a heart beat and is not a human or dog.:) If you have a unique circumstance, please discuss with us first.
- Parking: Please use designated driveway to the right of the home and avoid parking in the street. Unfortunately, due to new Nashville laws, we are unable to accommodate trailers, RVs, boats or anything that is not a standard vehicle (car, truck, SUV, motorcycle) in our driveway or on the street around our home. If you are traveling with anything other than a vehicle that you need parking for, feel free to check with us and we’ll work with you to see if we can find alternate arrangements for parking it.
- Exterior Nest Cameras are in use at all times . There are NO interior cameras or any cameras facing to the interior of the home. Please do not tamper with or unplug the cameras.
- We are unable to accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts. We cannot accept new or modified reservations that would entail a Saturday checkin or checkout.
Inquire & Book
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Pricing||01/01/2019 – 12/31/2020||1||$149.00|
|Master Bedroom||King||King Size Mattress (Muse Memory Foam)|
|Bedroom 2||Queen||Queen Size Mattress (Pillowtop)|