Welcome to the Country Cottage. Our East Nashville home offers modern amenities laced with vintage charm just a short drive (2.5 miles) to Downtown Nashville:
- Walkable neighborhood
- Open floor plan
- Master suite with ensuite bathroom
- 2 bathrooms, each w/ double vanity
- 2 King Beds (+2 Twin Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed)
- High end finishes
- Full kitchen
- Fenced in front yard
- Fast Wifi
- Free Parking
East Nashville and the Country Cottage are a short Drive to: Nissan Stadium, Downtown Nashville/ Broadway, Music City Center, Grand Ole Opry, Airport.
Welcome to the Country Cottage! Our 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is situated just 2.5 miles to Downtown Nashville / Broadway in the heart of Historic East Nashville. Modern amenities laced with vintage charm provide a luxurious yet comfortable setting for your stay.
This 1920s home underwent an extensive remodel completed in January 2023. It offers an open living floor plan between the main living room, dining room and kitchen. A mix of designer furniture, vintage finds and custom crafted pieces combine to provide functionality and comfort in a unique setting. With a vaulted ceiling and abundance of natural light, the 2nd living room offers additional living space for your group.
The primary bedroom suite boasts a stately King bed and a twin daybed with trundle, 2 twin beds in total. This room has an ensuite bathroom, including a double vanity and large walk-in shower. The 2nd bedroom also features a King bed and has easy access to the 2nd bathroom where you’ll find another double vanity, bathtub, and shower. In total, you’ll enjoy 1,470 sq ft of space inside. Step outside to the classic craftsman front porch where you can sip your morning coffee/ tea or even an adult beverage and watch the passerbys. The front yard is fully fenced for the whole family to enjoy.
The Country Cottage was designed to reflect the history of the home and the heartbeat of our city: music. You will find touches of both throughout, such as the custom crafted, deconstructed piano or the salvaged brick niche in the kitchen, which came from our 100-year-old fireplace during the renovation. Every detail was meticulously selected, and no expense was spared to revive this home.
The Country Cottage is in Historic East Nashville which has a vibe all its own and has earned its reputation as a “hipster haven.” It is just 2.5 miles to Downtown Nashville and the action of Broadway, a short drive (approximately a 10–15-minute) by car. However, many guests find plenty to do in the surrounding neighborhood: within a 5–15-minute walk you’ll stumble upon coffee shops, bars, locally sourced cuisine and shopping. More than just a trendy spot, it’s family- and dog- oriented, too, with kid-and dog- friendly activities and restaurants in a historic, residential setting.
The whole family is welcome here – even the dog(s). For the littles and their parents, you will find a variety of family amenities such as a pack n play, highchair, baby monitor, toys, books & more. We have also secured heavier pieces to the wall for safety and been considerate our selections with families in mind. Whether you’re coming with family, a group of couples or looking for a girls weekend getaway, our Country Cottage is ready to welcome you.
We’re a husband/wife/son team and we’re here to make your stay a memorable one. We’ve experienced Nashville as both locals & tourists which has helped us customize recommendations and planning tips to help you make the most of your time in Music City!
— CENTRAL LOCATION TO ALL THINGS NASHVILLE —
- Walkable neighborhood centrally located in the heart of East Nashville
- 5-10 minute walk to necessities like grocery stores & pharmacy/ drug store
- 5-15 minute walk to restaurants, bars, music, shopping
- 5-15 minutes by car to Downtown Nashville, Nissan Stadium, Ryman & Bridgestone
- 15- 20 minutes by car to Grand Ole Opry
— LUXURY MEETS COMFORT —
- Open living plan with 2 living areas
- Quality, designer sofas in living rooms
- Dining table with ample seating for all guests
- Smart T Vs & echos in living rooms & bedrooms
- Front patio with fenced in front yard
- Well-equipped kitchen with premium stock
- Double vanities in both bathrooms
- Additional “get ready” spaces in each hallway
- Custom crafted yet practical touches throughout
— RESTFUL SLEEPING SPACE —
- 2 King Beds, each Dream Cloud Hybrid Mattresses
- Twin daybed with twin trundle & Memory Foam Mattresses
- Queen Sofa Bed in 2nd Living Room
- Mix of Firm Pillows + Soft Pillows for each bed
- Blackout window shades & curtains in bedrooms & 2nd living room
- Pack n’ play for the littles
— PLENTIFUL AMENITIES —
- Google Fiber Free Wifi
- Free, onsite parking
- Ninja hot & iced coffee maker
- Complimentary coffee, tea, creamer & sugar provided
- Family-friendly amenities like children’s toys & books
- Dog-friendly (pet fees apply)
- Variety of board games, puzzles and more for adults and children
- Smart home enabled, including Echo dot ( Alexa) smart devices throughout for music, alarm or sleep sounds
- Commitment to Safety Certification
— ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOL —
- We utilize a licensed, professional cleaning company
- Antimicrobial mattress & pillow encasements
- Towels, blankets & ALL bed linens, including duvet covers are washed between each stay
— Important Considerations… let’s be sure the Country Cottage is the right fit:
- Rental agreement: All guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement during the booking process.
- Only accessible via small flights stairs (both front & back entrances).
- Our home will celebrate its 100th birthday in 2024 and underwent a complete, “to the studs” renovation completed in January, 2023 however, you may hear little creaks or notice other small imperfections that aren’t visible in photos. This is part of the beauty and charm of a historic home.
- The home is located on a bustling street with through traffic (thanks to our neighborhood’s popularity). For this reason, you may hear street noise or passerbys from the front living and bedroom.
- Though the front yard is fenced, it does have space wide enough for smaller dogs or possibly children to escape.
- There are 2 king beds, a twin/ twin daybed/ trundle (2 twins total), and a sleeper sofa that opens to a queen bed to accommodate up to 8 guests.
- Our rates are dynamic which means that they change based on day of week, season, etc. Please enter your exact dates and guest count to calculate pricing. We charge an extra guest fee of $25 per guest per night for any guest count over 6 (our max guest count is 8).
- Guests under the age of 21+ are more than welcome however we do ask that they are accompanied by parents or guardians at all times for their own safety.
- We cannot accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts.
- There are 4 T Vs in the home. All offer streaming services utilizing your own accounts- there is no local cable (ie no local channels).
- Pets: We welcome potty trained dogs with a non-refundable pet fee of $25/dog/ day. Please select the # of pets and this will calculate automatically or notify us post-booking and we will add it. No more than 2 dogs per stay with the following conditions: 1) Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring your pup; 2) Avoid having them on the furniture or keep furniture covered with blankets/covers brought by you; 3) utilize the pet waste bags we have provided and pick up after your dog(s) once they have done their business outdoors. Please dispose of this in the pet waste receptacle located in the front of the home; 4) We are unable to accommodate cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets or anything else that is not a human or dog.
- We are UNABLE to accommodate trailers, R Vs, boats or anything that is not a standard vehicle (car, truck, SUV, motorcycle) in our driveway or on the street around our home. This is local Nashville law unfortunately.
- We are in the South, y’all. Due to the climate, there are bugs here. We have regular pest control done inside and around the home and yard. You may see bugs while out and about the city, around the exterior of the home and every once in a blue moon one of these unsightly critters makes its way into the home despite our extreme efforts to avoid it. We hate them, too but unfortunately it is unavoidable. Should this occur during your stay, please notify us immediately and we’ll get our pest control provider out as quickly as they are available.
- Our home is smart home enabled and has security & safety devices throughout. This includes the use of security cameras (EXTERIOR Only, NO interior) around the property; a noise monitoring device that transmits decibels only; and echo devices which are considered to be listening devices inside the home. All security and monitoring devices must remain on at all times. Covering or removing them will result in automatic cancellation of your stay with no refund. The echo devices can be unplugged if you prefer.
The Country Cottage Cancelation Policy
- 100% refund if cancelled 31 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% refund if cancelled 8 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 0% refund if cancelled 7 days or less prior to the Check-in Date