Welcome to our Nashville studio condo, Lonestar! Located in the 8th Ave South/ Melrose neighborhood, it is a short drive/ short uber to Downtown Nashville and central to everything Nashville!
- Walkable Neighborhood
- Stylish & Comfortable
- 2nd Level Condo
- Queen Hybrid Mattress
- Fully remodeled in 2023
- Smart TV
- Free WIFI
- Free Parking
- Plentiful Amenities
- Dog Friendly (add’l fee)
The 8th Ave South/ Melrose neighborhood is near everything Nashville: Broadway, Nissan Stadium, Geodis Park / Nashville Soccer Stadium, Bridgestone Arena, Ascend, Music City Center, Belmont & Vanderbilt.
Welcome to Lonestar. Our Nashville studio condo is centrally located in the heart of one of Nashville’s hottest neighborhoods, Melrose/ 8th Ave S– bordering 12 South. This is a walkable neighborhood and within minutes you can find food (even hot chicken), grocery stores, craft brews and bars. At just 2.5 miles to Downtown Nashville you are a short drive / short uber to the action of Broadway without being right in it.
The newly remodeled studio can best be described as cowboy minimalist with a modern twist. Its inspiration originates with the artwork you see above the bed. This piece of art made its way to Nashville from the estate of a NASA engineer and cowboy enthusiasts’ home. After finding this gem, we felt it was only fitting for it to settle in Music City, paying homage to its country roots.
When not exploring the town, kick off your boots and cozy up on the comfortable Luonto, American-made sofa; rest well on the Dream Cloud luxury bed and even prepare meals in the well- equipped kitchen.
We’re a husband/wife/son team and we’re here to make your stay a memorable one. We’ve experienced Nashville as both locals & tourists which has helped us customize recommendations and planning tips to help you make the most of your time in Music City!
— CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING NASHVILLE —
- 5-15 minute walk to restaurants, bars, music, shopping
- 10-15 minutes by car to Downtown Nashville / Broadway, Nissan Stadium, Ascend Amphitheatre, Ryman & Bridgestone
- 5-10 minutes by car to Belmont & Vanderbilt Universities
- 5-10 minutes by car or 20-30 walk to Geodis Park ( Nashville SC Stadium)
- 15- 20 minutes by car to Grand Ole Opry
- 10-15 minute walk to necessities like grocery stores & pharmacy/ drug store
— COMFORT MEETS FUNCTION —
- Comfortable living & dining seating for all guests, including a Luonto, American-made sofa
- Smart TV with streaming ( Amazon Prime video, Netflix, Hulu and more – no cable)
- Well equipped kitchen
- Queen, Dream Cloud Luxury Hybrid Mattress with a mix of firm and soft pillows
- Sofa opens to queen bed
- Dedicated desk area
— PLENTIFUL AMENITIES —
- Reliable, high-speed Free Wi- Fi
- FREE parking
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee / tea kettle + complimentary tea
- Dog-friendly (with $15/ dog/ night fee)
- Echo dot ( Alexa) smart devices throughout for music, alarm or sleep sounds
- Community POOL & PATIO open in Summer ( Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
— SAVE ON YOUR STAY —
- Discounts for weekly stays
- Additional discounts for monthly stays
- Discount calculate automatically when selecting 1 week or more!
— CLEANING PROTOCOL —
- We utilize a licensed, professional cleaning company
- Contactless, self- check in and self- check out with digital lock
- Antimicrobial mattress & pillow encasements
- Towels & ALL bed linens, including duvet covers are washed between each stay
Important Considerations: there’s a lot to love about Lonestar but let’s be sure it’s the right fit:
- This studio condo is on the 2nd floor (2 flights of stairs).
- There is no elevator in the building.
- Community pool and patio only accessible via a full flight of stairs.
- There is a standard queen bed (sleeps up to 2) and a sleeper sofa that opens to a queen bed (sleeps up to an additional 2).
- No dishwasher.
- No ice maker.
- 4-burner cooktop only (no oven).
- We cannot accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts.
- We have a TV with Amazon Firestick for streaming utilizing your own accounts – no local cable (ie no local channels).
- Pool opens annually around Memorial Day (late May) and remains open through Labor Day (early September). It is closed during the other months. Pool may have sporadic closures in season. There are no discounts or refunds should closures occur.
- The studio condo is located on a bustling street with through traffic (thanks to its popularity) and nearby construction (welcome to Nashville). For this reason, you may hear street noise or passersbys though this part of the building remains fairly quiet.
- We are on the 2nd floor of a condo building and there are tenants around you that you may hear from time to time. We offer ear plugs and a sound machine just in case, though this area of the building remains relatively quiet. 🙂
- Washer and Dryer located in an onsite laundromat in the building next door but not inside the unit. They are PAY machines and accept credit cards. No detergent provided.
- We charge an extra guest fee of $20 per guest per night for any guest count over 2 (our max guest count is 4).
- Guests under the age of 21+ are more than welcome however the primary renter MUST BE 21 at the time of stay and booking (required by local law) and we do ask that they are accompanied by parents or guardians at all times for their own safety.
- Pets: We welcome potty trained dogs with a non-refundable pet fee of $15/dog/ day. Please select the # of pets and this will calculate automatically or notify us post-booking and we will add it. No more than 2 dogs per stay with the following conditions: Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring your pup; Avoid having them on the furniture or keep furniture covered with blankets/covers brought by you; Utilize the pet waste bags we have provided and pick up after your dog(s) once they have done their business outdoors. Please dispose of this in the pet waste receptacle located outside the back of the home; We do not allow cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets or anything else that is not a human or dog. 🙂
- The building is a 1950s hotel that was converted into condos around 2014. There are areas of the building where it shows its age. Each studio/ unit is individually owned however anything within the community areas are maintained by the HOA/ property manager. Our studio (interior) was remodeled in May 2022.
- We are UNABLE to accommodate trailers, R Vs, boats or anything that is not a standard vehicle (car, truck, SUV, motorcycle) in our driveway or on the street around our home. This is a local law.
- We are in the South, y’all. Due to the climate, there are bugs here. We have regular pest control done inside and around the space and walkways. However, you will see bugs while out and about the city, around the exterior of the studio and every once in a blue moon one of these unsightly critters makes its way into the studio despite our extreme efforts to avoid it. Should this occur during your stay, please notify us immediately and we’ll get our pest control provider out as quickly as they are available.
- Our studio is smart home enabled with an echo device which is considered to be a listening device inside the home. The echo device can be unplugged if you prefer.
- For the safety of our guests, our studio and the neighborhood, there are exterior security cameras outside of our studio with active recording + other owners in the building also have security cameras. Therefore, when outside of the studio, in common areas or walking around the building there are other recording devices.
The Lonestar Cancelation Policy
- 100% refund if cancelled 31 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% refund if cancelled 8 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 0% refund if cancelled 7 days or less prior to the Check-in Date