Welcome to Vibe! Our Nashville studio is centrally located in the heart of one of Nashville's most popular areas, 8th Ave S/ bordering 12 South. Within minutes you can walk to food (even hot chicken), grocery stores, craft brews and bars. At just 2.5 miles to Downtown Nashville you are close to the action of Broadway without being right in it.
Our Nashville studio was designed with the merging of creative, eclectic décor to reflect the diversity of the city we call home and create a VIBE that undeniably gives us the name Music City. When not exploring the town, kick off your boots and cozy up on the comfortable Klaussner sofa; rest well on the Dream Cloud luxury mattress and enjoy meals in the well- equipped kitchen.
We're a husband/wife/son team and as local Nashvillians we're here to make your stay a memorable one. Upon booking, you'll receive tips to help you plan and make the most of your time in Music City!
** SAVE ON YOUR NASHVILLE STAY **
- Weekly Discount (7+ nights)
- Monthly Discount (28+ nights)
- Discounts are AUTOMATICALLY applied
VIBE NASHVILLE STUDIO HIGHLIGHTS:
-- CENTRAL NASHVILLE LOCATION --
- 5-15 minute walk to restaurants, bars, music, shopping - many with great outdoor options
- 10-15 minutes by car to Downtown Nashville / Broadway, Nissan Stadium, Ascend Amphitheatre, Ryman & Bridgestone
- 5-10 minutes by car to Belmont & Vanderbilt Universities
- 5-10 minutes by car or 20-30 walk to Geodis Park ( Nashville SC Stadium)
- 15- 20 minutes by car to Grand Ole Opry
- 10-15 minute walk to necessities like grocery stores & pharmacy/ drug store
-- COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL --
- Comfortable living & dining seating for all guests
- Smart TV ( Amazon Prime video, Netflix, Hulu and more - no cable)
- Well equipped kitchen
- Queen, Dream Cloud Luxury Hybrid Mattress with a mix of firm and soft pillows)
- Sofa opens to queen bed
- Dedicated desk area
- Reliable, high-speed Wi- Fi
-- PLENTIFUL AMENITIES --
- FREE onsite parking
- Coffee maker + coffee / tea kettle + tea
- Dog-friendly (with $15/ dog/ night fee)
- Echo dot ( Alexa) smart devices throughout for music, alarm or sleep sounds
- Community POOL & PATIO open in Summer ( Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
-- CLEANING PROTOCOL --
- We utilize a licensed, professional cleaning company
- Contactless, self- check in and self- check out with digital lock
- Antimicrobial mattress & pillow encasements
- Towels & ALL bed linens, including duvet covers are washed between each stay in a commercial facility
Important Considerations... there's a lot to love about our studio but let's be sure it's the right fit for you:
- Rental agreement: All guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement within 48 hours of booking (or immediately if arrival is within 48 hours of booking). If not signed, reservation will be canceled with applicable penalties.
- This studio is ground level but only accessible via a small step.
- Community pool and patio only accessible via a full flight of stairs. There is no elevator in the building.
- There is a standard queen bed (sleeps up to 2) and a sleeper sofa that opens to a queen bed (sleeps up to an additional 2).
- No dishwasher. No ice maker (trays provided for ice).
- We cannot accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts.
- We have a TV with Amazon Firestick for streaming utilizing your own accounts- there is no local cable (ie no local channels).
- Pool opens annually around Memorial Day (late May) and remains open through Labor Day (early September). It is closed during the other months. Pool may have sporadic closures in season. There are no discounts or refunds should closures occur.
- The studio is located on a bustling street with through traffic (thanks to its popularity) and nearby construction (welcome to Nashville). For this reason, you may hear street noise or passersbys though this part of the building remains fairly quiet.
- We are on the 1st floor of the condo building and there are tenants around you and above you that you may hear from time to time. We offer ear plugs and sound machines just in case. 🙂
- The building is a 1950s hotel that was converted into condos around 2014. There are areas of the building where it shows its age. Each studio/ unit is individually owned however anything within the community areas are maintained by the HOA/ property manager. Our studio (interior) was remodeled in October 2020.
- Washer and Dryer located in an onsite laundromat in the same building but not inside the unit. They are PAY machines and accept credit cards. No detergent provided.
- We charge an extra guest fee of $20 per guest per night for any guest count over 2 (our max guest count is 4).
- Guests under the age of 21+ are more than welcome however the primary renter MUST BE 21 at the time of stay and booking (required by local law) and we do ask that they are accompanied by parents or guardians at all times for their own safety.
- Pets: We welcome potty trained dogs with a non-refundable pet fee of $15/dog/ day. Please select the # of pets and this will calculate automatically or notify us post-booking and we will add it. No more than 2 dogs per stay with the following conditions: Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring your pup; Avoid having them on the furniture or keep furniture covered with blankets/covers brought by you; Utilize the pet waste bags we have provided and pick up after your dog(s) once they have done their business outdoors. Please dispose of this in the pet waste receptacle located outside the back of the home; We do not allow cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets or anything else that is not a human or dog. 🙂
- We are UNABLE to accommodate trailers, R Vs, boats or anything that is not a standard vehicle (car, truck, SUV, motorcycle) in our driveway or on the street around our home. This is a local law.
- We are in the South, y'all. Due to the climate, there are bugs here. We have regular pest control done inside and around the space and walkways. However, you will see bugs while out and about the city, around the exterior of the studio and every once in a blue moon one of these unsightly critters makes its way into the studio despite our extreme efforts to avoid it. Should this occur during your stay, please notify us immediately and we'll get our pest control provider out as quickly as they are available.
- Our studio is smart home enabled with an echo device which is considered to be a listening device inside the home. The echo device can be unplugged if you prefer.
- For the safety of our guests, our studio and the neighborhood, there are exterior security cameras outside of our studio with active recording + other owners in the building also have security cameras. Therefore, when outside of the studio, in common areas or walking around the building there are other recording devices.