Dating “Like We’re Kids Again”
- Love Circle: This is a very special little hill on the west side with the unofficial best view of the city. Make sure you get there right before sunset with your person of choice and a cozy blanket and be prepared to have the most enviable instagram post of the night.
- Belcourt Theatre: Prepare to feel like you’ve traveled back in time as soon as you enter Belcourt Theatre. Nothing says Date Night quite like a classic movie on a big screen with your choice of adult beverage, popcorn always welcome.
- Radnor Lake: This is far from your normal park around the corner. If you’re the type of couple that enjoys getting away from that city vibe, breathing some fresh air and venturing through 6 miles of hiking – this is your spot. We encourage you to take one of the ranger-led astronomy night hikes, because who knew you could have an equally educational & romantic date?
Everybody’s Gotta Eat
- Lockeland Table: Upscale Taste without the Upscale price. This local restaurant that attracts both foodies and non-foodies alike is guaranteed to have something you’ll find incredibly delicious. Add a local craft beer to feel like you fit in with the East Nashville vibe, you’ll never want to leave.
- Sambuca: This restaurant nestled in the heart of the Gulch has all it’s bases covered – Live Jazz music, signature craft cocktails and some of the best food found in Nashville. This is a place you’ll want to book ahead of time for an anniversary or special occasion, or just stop in to have a drink at the bar on a Saturday night.
- Sinema: If you’re only in town for the weekend, this is a must-eat. Sinema was built from the bare bones of a historic theatre in Nashville’s Melrose community. They have the BEST brunch around, but also know how to ritz it up every night with artisanal cheeses and charcuterie plates to die for.
- Nashville Symphony: There isn’t a bad seat in the house. Whether you’re in the balcony, upper deck or down on the ground floor – you can feel every ounce of talent in every inch of this room. This is the perfect thing to do after a quick bite at Sinema. (See Everybody’s Gotta Eat)
- Rudy’s Jazzroom: The ambiance alone is worth the visit. Nashville is a music mecca and you may not think of Soul, Blues or Jazz music when you think Nashville, but believe us – we do it all. Romantic lighting, soothing music and cozy seating are just 3 of their many great qualities.
- Analog (In the Hutton Hotel): This stunner of a venue is also one of Nashville’s hottest lounge bars. Everyone who walks into this place feels like they know a Nashville secret. Grab a cocktail, find a seat and listen to some of this city’s best acts up close and intimately.