Welcome to our TWO, side by side studios: The Nook at Hillview and the Hillview Hangout. This space is ideal to book if you are traveling with a group that would like to be together but still have a bit of your own space. The studios do not connect in any way but are side by side and share a wall.
About The Nook (1st of 2 studios): Southern Hospitality… it’s just how we do things in the South. For this space, we wanted the inside to reflect what you feel on the outside when visiting. You’ll immediately notice the Cowboy inspired theme that will make you feel like you’ve “gone with the wind” to your own private nook after a day exploring Nashville.
About The Hillview Hangout (2nd of 2 studios): Nashville may be known for Country Music but our genres are actually quite varied. One of the best qualities of our city is the coming together of such diversity to create a vibe that undeniably gives us the name Music City. This space was created with the merging of creative, eclectic décor to reflect the diversity of the city we call home.
NOTE: We are unable to accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts and therefore our calendar may appear “blocked” for a single Saturday. That does not mean the weekend is blocked, it is just meant to show you are unable to checkin or out on a Saturday.
You’ll also enjoy the community pool and patio area (open in summer). Aside from booking a space that allows you to travel together but still have your own space and having local hosts, the top 5 reasons guests love our studios are:
1. THE LOCATION
- Nestled in the Melrose neighborhood, a popular, safe and easily walkable area that is home to several well-known restaurants like Hattie B’s, The Sutler and ML Rose, grocery & convenience stores, bars and more!
- 10- minutes by car to: Downtown Nashville (Broadway, The Ryman, Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, Ascend Amphitheater), Nissan Stadium (home of the Titans, CMA Fest) & the Nashville International Airport.
- Minutes to Vanderbilt University, Belmont University and Lipscomb University.
- Walk to the neighboring area of 12South in 20-minutes where there is more great food, drink, shopping and even Sevier Park.
- Centrally located to many Nashville events: Concerts at Bridgestone Arena, Predators Games, Titans Games, Tin Pan South, Music City Rock N Roll Marathon, Steeplechase, CMA Festival, several Arts & Craft Shows, Live on the Green, Music City Midnight (NYE) and more.
- OUTDOOR SPACE
- Community pool (open in summer)
- Community patio area with tables and chairs (open in summer)
- Free, onsite parking
- OUR AMENITIES
As frequent business and leisure travelers ourselves, we have tried to think of things that will make your stay more convenient and comfortable. Each studio is equipped with:
- FREE WIFI
- Self- check in with keyless entry
- Fully equipped kitchen & dining table
- Access to washer & dryers in community laundry room (pay machines)
- Travel-size shampoo & body wash for each guest
- TV with Rokus for access to Netflix, Hulu & Amazon +HDTV Antenna (no cable)
- DVD player & variety of DVDs
- Dedicated work space
- Professionally cleaned between each guest stay- even the comforters!
- EXTRA TOUCHES
These small touches make a big impact for your stay.
- Water & individually wrapped snacks for each guest upon arrival
- 4- way coffee pot & coffee
- Tea kettle & tea
- Creamer & sugar
- Sound machine
- Blue-tooth speaker
- Record player and records
5) LOCAL SAVINGS
- As proud members of the local short term rental group, we have partnered with local tour companies, restaurants, bars and more to get you discounts and save you $HUNDREDS$ during your stay. Choose our home and you will have access to these exclusive savings!
- Stay 7+ days and receive 15% OFF (NOTE: Prices calculate automatically when qualifying dates are selected)
We own 3 studios in the same building + a home in East Nashville so if you are looking to travel with others or this listing is already booked for your stay, feel free to message us for details.
- You are booking TWO, individual studios that are side by side however do not connect to one another in any way. Each studio can accommodate 4 guests each.
- Though the studios are located on the first floor, they are only accessible via 2 small steps. There is no elevator in the building.
- We are on the 1st floor of the condo building and there are tenants above that you will likely hear from time to time. We offer ear plugs and a sound machine just in case you’re a light sleeper.
- We cannot accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts.
- Community pool and patio only accessible via a full flight of stairs. There is no elevator.
- Community pool opens for Memorial Day weekend (last weekend in May) and closes after Labor Day weekend (first weekend in September). Therefore, pool is closed from September through May.
- Our standard min stay duration is 1 night on weekdays, 2 nights on weekends however this does vary during certain seasons and events. Our maximum stay is 14-days however if you have a unique situation you would like to discuss, please message us.
- Our rates are dynamic which means that they change based on day of week, season, etc. Please enter your exact dates and guest count to calculate pricing. We charge an extra guest fee of $5 per guest per night for any guest count over 2 (our max guest count is 4).
- Guests under the age of 21+ are more than welcome however we do ask that they are accompanied by parents or guardians at all times for their own safety. If you plan to bring guests under the age of 21 and/ or if you plan to use our family- friendly amenities, please let us know their ages so we can setup our home to be age- appropriate (ie high chair, pack n play, toys, etc) for your stay.
- NoiseAware noise detection in use at all times to ensure quiet hours.
- The studios are located on a bustling street with through traffic (thanks to its popularity). For this reason, you may hear street noise or passersbys
- No dishwasher
- We have a TV with Roku for Netflix and Hulu, etc but there is no local cable available.
- Washer and Dryer located in the same building and are PAY machines. No detergent provided.
- To ensure an early check-in/late check-out, we suggest booking the night prior to or after your arrival. To be considerate of other guests who are departing/ arriving we are unable to guarantee this otherwise. We are happy to refer you to a local luggage storage company if you are arriving earlier than standard check-in time or departing later than standard check-out time.
- Pets: We love them but are unfortunately unable to welcome them in the space.
- We follow all regulations of Berry Hill, including holding a permit, following quiet hours and occupancy restrictions. We are permitted under numbers: 20180401020 & 2018040119. Even if you do not choose our studio, we highly suggest you stay with another permitted host.
- We are unable to accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts. If you book for a Saturday checkin/ out you will be asked to modify the reservation to either a Friday or Sunday checkin/ out or to cancel your reservation.
The studios are nestled in the Melrose neighborhood off of 8th Ave South in Berry Hill and close to Downtown Nashville. It is walking distance to everything you may need (or want) while enjoying your stay in Nashville: restaurants like the popular The Sutler and Sinema, bars like ML Rose, coffee shops, music, grocery stores, drug store, shopping, fitness studios, tap room/ liquor stores, ice cream store and even 2 hot chicken joints, Hattie B’s and Boltons.
Central location to many Nashville events: Concerts at Bridgestone Arena, Predators Games, Tin Pan South, Music City Rock N Roll Marathon, Steeplechase, CMA Festival, several Arts & Craft Shows, Live on the Green, Music City Midnight (NYE) and more.
Walking distance to the popular 12 South neighborhood with Sevier Park and more shopping, dining and drinking to await you (1.1 mi, approximately 20 minutes by foot)
Minutes by car from key Nashville destinations & other popular neighborhoods:
Downtown Nashville / Broadway (2.4 mi / 3.9 km)
Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennessee Titans and CMA Music Festival (3.2 mi / 5.1 km)
Ascend Amphitheater (2.6 mi / 4.1 km)
Bridgestone Arena (2.4 mi / 3.9 km)
Music City Convention Center (2.4 mi / 3.9 km)
The Ryman (2.7 mi / 4.3 km)
Country Music Hall of Fame (2.5 mi 4 km)
Vanderbilt University (2.7 mi 4.3 km)
Belmont University (1.1 mi / 1.8 km)
Grand Ole Opry (10.8 mi / 17.4 km)
Nashville International Airport (8.6 mi/ 13.8 km)
The Gulch Neighborhood (1.7 mi / 2.7 km)
12 South Neighborhood (1.1 mi / 2.8 km)
Hillsboro Village (1.8 mi / 2.9 km)
Midtown (3 mi / 4.8 km)
Germantown Neighborhood (4.4 mi / 7 km)
East Nashville (3.2 mi / 5.1 km)
Close to highway access for those venturing to nearby towns like Franklin, Arrington Vineyards or Leiper’s Fork
Please be mindful that we are located in a neighborhood. We have amazing neighbors all around us so we ask that you please be respectful to our neighborhood, neighbors and studio.
Inquire & Book
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Pricing||01/01/2019 – 12/31/2020||1||$99.00|
|The Nook Studio||1 queen, memory foam bed + 1 Sleeper Sofa (opens to queen)|
|The Hangout Studio||1 queen, memory foam bed + 1 Sleeper Sofa (opens to queen)|