All Are Welcome
** Updated May 19, 2020 **
We had temporarily limited reservations (see below) however are happy to announce that we are safely and responsibly welcoming guests again.
- Leiper’s Fork home: Our Leiper’s Fork home is located in Williamson County and following the Tennessee state reopening plans. The safer at home order was lifted and the phased reopening began April 28, 2020. You can read more about the phased reopening here.
- Nashville homes: Our Nashville homes are located in Davidson County which lifted its stay at home and began its reopening phases effective May 11, 2020. Nashville Guru, a local entertainment website has been great about publishing up-to-date business openings, a great outline of the phases and even keeping track of stats related to COVID. You can visit their COVID page here.
Welcome back- we’ve missed you!
Megan, Richard & June
Limited Reservations Accepted (March & April 2020)
We normally operate under an “all are welcome” policy and are currently not under any national or local mandate that would not allow guests. However, we feel it is the best interest of all involved to limit the circumstances in which we allow guests at our homes during the Corona outbreak. This is for your own safety and the safety our community to limit the potential exposure. This policy is in effect until at least April 6, 2020, however as news changes day by day, it is subject to change at any time. Exceptions to this policy include:
- Travel nurses & medical professionals
- Professions conducting “essential duties”
- Patients in town for medical treatments
- Those looking to social distance or needing a place to work from home
- If you have an unusual circumstance not covered, please contact us directly
We look forward to the day we can go back to our normal “all are welcome” policy.